Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happiness is.


Happiness is...

Today is Friday April 10. 2009.

Crisp air, waters, fields and meadows wrapped in hazy daze. Humans nowhere to be seen. All is quiet and I feel this belonging. This universe is me. I am this universe. Not so much a matter of knowledge by words, this is. A knowledge of the inside rather, its' language named belonging. I belong to this universe and this universe belongs to me. We are 'one' and that insight is placed inside this feeling heart and in these guts, too. This is awareness of the mind, that presence outside that thought always so ready to formulate words and also so quick to create useful 'personal versions of truth'. 'Of the mind' this is. 




Mornings like these are beautiful. How many of these does one get in a life time? The mist still lingering, swirling, touching  trees and bobbing water, then playfully tumbling to a gentle wind. Writing of burning secrets, desperation and fear? No, this is not what I planned to do. However much these pains sometimes twist and writhe inside, today those memories and thoughts are gone with the wind.

And so this will not be one of those sad, depressed letters, but a happy one. A letter that don't give a 'dang' about Freud and Jung, but instead is, well, of happiness. The happiness of belonging. The happiness of foundation.

The happiness that is hidden everywhere in this Milky Way Creation, always possible to find when looking through eye glasses tinted to harmony and polished into balance.

Harmony is valuable asset. In fact precious it is. It paints everything to brighter color placing us inside awareness, in that we may enjoy.

The now, this place where we live, this is 'now'. Right here, right now. This place 'now' filled, overflowing of love. Love overwhelming, spilling over the brims of my mind, then running in every direction, and to everything. And everyone belongs inside this love, and everyone is welcome. I am, right now, as always, resting in the arms of I AM, Creation, my Father.

I LOVE You!

This is NOT a Promise - but I WILL try to avoid writing one of those desperate letters of pain. The pain is there, inside. Right now in deeper water, than is joy. Not today. I am sorry. No I am not. Just lying and playing. Did I forget to tell You that I LOVE YOU???

((:


(c) copyright until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment